There are only 75 units of this limited anniversary initial edition available. Each watch has your serial number engraved on the bottom plate.
Secure your first CURTA watch!
Each watch is handmade in our workshop.
The CURTA watch is packed in the CURTA can (a reproduction of the original CURTA II aluminum can with a left-hand thread, black powder-coated).
This can may also be used for any CURTA II. In addition, you will receive a CURTA package, an instruction manual, as well as a warranty card with your serial number.
Description of the CURTA watch
- Swiss automatic movement Ronda R150, ø 11½ lines,
25 rubies, 28'800 A/h (4 Hz), 40 hrs. power reserve
- Diameter: 42 mm (without crown), height: 12 mm
- Dial: black and silver, multi-layer construction of the dial with a special single-digit calendar, to recreate the style of the CURTA calculator. The 30th and 31st days are displayed as a red "0" and "1" for guidance.
- Hands: CURTA special hour and minute hands displaying the clearing lever and the crank, the indication of the seconds by the rotating gear wheel in the center
- Case material: Aluminum, black anodized, with the CURTA engraving
- Bezel: Aluminum, black anodized, knurled, with two original CURTA comma sliders
- Bottom plate with anniversary engraving and serial number
- Buckle: knurled, black anodized, CURTA engraving
- Crown: knurled, black anodized, gear wheel engraving
- Hardened mineral glass
- Bracelet: High-quality calfskin strap, black, with white stitching (made in Austria)
- Original CURTA aluminum can, blue CURTA packaging, operating instruction, warranty card with serial number
- 2 years warranty
(Subject to technical & design amendments)